terça-feira, julho 03, 2007

Just for you...

"Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somewhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth

For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good..."


Sound of Music.

I don't know if it's right for you to offer me your love. I don't know if it's right for me to give myself to you. It will destroy all the walls I have been building all these years.
We all have a past, and mine isn't a bed of roses, but definitely I must have done something good, or right... just for the immense blessing of looking to you when you're asleep, cuddle in your arms and listening to your warm voice whispering my name.
Once I tought that I would never love anyone else. That I would never give my heart away again. Not anymore. But years have passed, many of them, and you appeared with your kindness, your gentle manners, your bright smile and joyful laugh.
I spent so many years building up those walls to protect myself and survive. And you came and tear them apart with a simple smile.
I should hate you, you know. But I just can't.
I love you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

chegou a hora. chegou a hora de gritar ao mundo.

AMO-TE
AMO-TE
AMO-TE
AMO-TE
AMO-TE...

M.

2:22 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home