terça-feira, outubro 21, 2008

Decision

"Do you have conscience that this can crumble at any second?"

"Yes. But I won't go anywhere."

"You know that you life is priceless? That we need you at our side, not under a bunch of stones. You are too much important for all this people. It's not the building that matters, now. It's not the church. All this people are the church. You are. You are the reason that, even with the church crumbling, all the people come here to listen to you."

"Maybe you're right. But I won't go away, I'll not give up nor give in. I'll stay."

"You'll probably die in here."

"I know that can happen. But I'll stay."

"I knew you would do this. Well, I'll stay with you."

"But..."

"Oh, don't you dare look at me that way. I'll stay here, to watch over you. I promised that I would be by your side come what may. And I'll honor that."
*shrug*
"Anyway, we all die one day... And if I die in here... at least I die next to someone I love and admire above all men. And that, my dear friend, it's priceless."
*lighting a ciggy, and laugh*
"And admite it, you need someone to watch over you!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Our marvellous chats in english so our local evesdropper ouldn.t understand us... thank you for all your support, tenderness and and caring. And above all, thank you for your friendship, for your silence when it's needed, for your hand in mine when things get worse. I do love you and admire you above all women, and if it would be and honor to die at you side, it would be a greater honor to live many years by your side.
And yes, it's true. I need someone to watch over me. :)

To my beloved friend,

John

10:38 da tarde  
Blogger Chronic Writer said...

You know that you can count on me come what may. You're far too important to me...
Luv ya mate!

6:09 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home