quarta-feira, outubro 01, 2008

Just for you

All my life, I always had a knack to take decisions. They weren't always the best, the brightest. The easier or the cleverer ones. But everytime I had a bump on the road, I could manage to sit, think and decide. This time is different. I don't know why, I simply can't. It's too tricky, I guess, to complex to me. Or simply it's a decision I never imagined I had to take.

I'm sorry if you're suffering. Believe me, I never wanted you to suffer; in fact, I care for you too much to desire you any pain. I respect and admire you, and God knows that every night I pray for your hapiness. Alas, I'm making you bitter.

I'm bitter too. I don't know what to do. I never answered your question, I couldn't, it's too much responsability, to ask a man to drop everything he is, and in change, all he gets it's me. I could answer your question right now, here, but I believe that you want to hear it; probably you read it in my eyes, you always had your way with me, to read my mind, right?

We're both scared because we both have the same problem: we don't want to give our hearts away, and watch them being broken, shattered like glass again. I saw it in your eyes, you're scared to death. Me too. I never stopped to think why you are a constant in my life for the last ten years. I never stopped to evaluate how much importance you have in my life. I never stopped to understand why I can't live without you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I love you without knowing how,
or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexitiesor pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'.
So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

(Pablo Neruda )

I know that you'll understand it.
John.

1:21 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home