domingo, novembro 09, 2008

My fate, my curse, my mistake

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I´m tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I´ll be givin it my best test
and nothin´s gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it´s again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait
I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you´re free
Look into your heart and you´ll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe people sing with me
We're just one big family
it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So, I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate our time is short
This is our fate
I'm yours

Jason Mraz, "I'm Yours"

I cannot find words to describe how I'm feeling, there are none big enough to fit the love I feel for you. I can't live like this, looking at you, feeling your touch, hearing your voice and looking into yours eyes without listen to you telling me that I'm the one for you, felling your arms around me.
I can't live having you one-arm length from me, untouchable, unreacheble, and looking into your eyes and knowing, for sure, and so God help me, that you are the one.
I'm here, I'm standing here, just asking you to love me. Just asking you to choose me, to hold and never let me go. And despite any deadline, created to preserve my sanity, I know, deep in my heart, that no one completes me like you, and no matter what sick twists life may get, I'm yours.
That's my fate, my curse, my mistake. You are my fate, my curse, my mistake. But you are the one I truly, deeply love.
That's my fate. I'm yours.